A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Ninety-Nine

I still do not feel comfortable discussing the details, but things are a mess and I have a lot that is worrying me right now.  It just feels as if their isn't a really good way to handle the things that are going on right now.  I know my options and they are all bad.  I am kind of stuck within a situation that can't be waved away, and their does not seem to be any possibility of things turning out the way that they were intended to.  I don't have anything much to say.  I know this has mostly just been a rant and complaining that things here are not going well and I have no recourse, and I am sure it is not the first time that I have done that, really.  I want to be hopeful, really, but I have to deal with the reality of things.  I have to figure out what to actually do, and I know what matters most to me, what things are most important, and I know that those are outside of my control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three