A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Ninety-Nine

I still do not feel comfortable discussing the details, but things are a mess and I have a lot that is worrying me right now.  It just feels as if their isn't a really good way to handle the things that are going on right now.  I know my options and they are all bad.  I am kind of stuck within a situation that can't be waved away, and their does not seem to be any possibility of things turning out the way that they were intended to.  I don't have anything much to say.  I know this has mostly just been a rant and complaining that things here are not going well and I have no recourse, and I am sure it is not the first time that I have done that, really.  I want to be hopeful, really, but I have to deal with the reality of things.  I have to figure out what to actually do, and I know what matters most to me, what things are most important, and I know that those are outside of my control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Le Guin, Steering The Craft, Chapter Five: Adjectives and Adverbs (Exercise Five, Chastity)