A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Ninety-Eight

I received some more distressing news today, having to do with things here at my house and the work being done.  It is still possible that what I was told isn't accurate, that their is just a miscommunication or something, but I am rather concerned right now, to be honest.  If this is true, things might be far more complicated and difficult to deal with than anticipated, and it was already a bit of a mess.  I am trying to wait until I find out more, trying to keep from getting too upset until I am certain, but it is difficult not to get caught up in thinking about the potential damage done and what may be coming.  I am scared about it, but I am also just feeling sick of being in this kind of situation: I already thought things were bad, and now it seems it may be much worse, and somehow that seems typical.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three