A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Ninety-Five

All the days lately have been long and difficult.  Today was another, and much of it was unexpected.  I am feeling too overwhelmed, and I don't feel like their is any way to make things better, to be honest.  I've been doing a lot to try to straighten things out, but it feels as if, even if I can manage to resolve what is happening at the moment, I will still feel stuck in a bad situation.  It feels like the best I can hope for is not really anything I want, at this point.  I don't know what else to say.  I want to be able to make changes and fix what is wrong, but the effort to do so seems impossible and pointless.  I need to figure out how to feel like I am making progress towards something good, towards something that actually will make it possible for things to get better in a real way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three