A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Eighty-Two

Well, we are home.  I am not certain what to say, to be honest, as I am quite tired.  It has been a strange and long day.  I did begin to compile some of my notes into a document, and added a bit more today.  Maybe I will have a chance to look it over more tomorrow and figure it out a bit.  I read some of what i have and am looking at what needs to be expanded.  I know that what I wrote was fragmentary and, as well, was not fully fleshed out or inclusive of many quotes or direct textual examples, for instance.  I also recognize that their are many areas where I have just started to find footing for how to address things.  I have a lot more to consider and do in order to get this piece right.  I also know that it needs to be done in a certain way so it can hit the audience I hope to reach, and that is another challenge that will be, at least in part, structural.  I don't know how to put it all together yet, but I am getting there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three