A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Thirty-One

I don't know what to write here tonight.  It is late and I am tired and I just don't know what to say.  I am feeling depressed and have little belief it will get better right at this moment.  I don't know what to do to change things so it can, and am sick of feeling utterly stuck.  I need something good to happen, something that makes me feel it is possible for things to get better in a real way,, and I know it is unrealistic to expect that, that I have no power to change things in those ways.  What am I supposed to do?  I cannot accept things as they are, and I cannot change them for the better, and each day it is harder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three