A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Thirty-One

I don't know what to write here tonight.  It is late and I am tired and I just don't know what to say.  I am feeling depressed and have little belief it will get better right at this moment.  I don't know what to do to change things so it can, and am sick of feeling utterly stuck.  I need something good to happen, something that makes me feel it is possible for things to get better in a real way,, and I know it is unrealistic to expect that, that I have no power to change things in those ways.  What am I supposed to do?  I cannot accept things as they are, and I cannot change them for the better, and each day it is harder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now