A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Twenty-Nine

I did get my blood drawn today, though it was not entirely without trouble.  The phlebotomist was late, which I can understand, but I never received a call to tell me they were delayed on their way, and considering my last experience, I was concerned when they didn't arrive.  I also found the phlebotomoist to be kind of fattist in how he treated me, which was upsetting.  Beyond that, he went straight in through the back of my hand, instead of trying to use a less painful sight.  He did not even check anywhere else, but went straight for the back of the hand, and was not particularly gentle about ant of it.  At least it is done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three