A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Twenty-Six

The phlebotomist did not show up today.  There was a big storm, so it may have been for legitimate reasons, but no one contacted me, and the only information was the phone number for an office that is closed until Monday.  I am diabetic and these were fasting bloods, so it isn't so good for me to skip breakfast.  It troubles me to be put in that situation for no reason because of a medical professional.  I just wish they had contacted me to tell me that no one was coming so that I could have taken my meds and have some breakfast according to my normal schedule.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three