A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Fifty-One

I think that I made significant progress on my non-fiction work today,  not just in terms of adding more, but I feel that I was able to move towards the core of the piece.  It was not just adding more and moving towards completion, but instead I was dealing with core questions and fears I have around writing about this topic in the first place.  I know that I still have a long ways to go on this piece, and in general, but I also recognize this as one of the reasons I chose to push myself to write each day.  It is through the practice that I am pushing myself past my current boundaries so I can learn and grow as a writer.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three