A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Fifty

I want to start work on some fiction.  It would be good to add that as a daily part of my writing practice, but I only recently started with daily non-fiction, and I think it might be a bit too much.  I have a story I want to work on, though, so it may be that I will figure it out.  I don't want to encourage myself to only write the fiction on these occasions when I have an idea pressing.  That us to say, I want to discipline myself so I can be writing fiction with the same regularity as my poetry, even if not at the same speed.  When I begin this story, I intend to make it the start of a real fiction practice, of the same sort I have engaged in when doing poetry before and now non-fiction prose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three