A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Forty-Eight

I have continued writing my non-fiction pieces each day, but am shifting into a more casual mode, and it seems to be working.  I feel the work is more cohesive, though it may not yet be what I am seeking to create.  It has been difficult to keep up with the work, but I know I am learning a great deal.   I need to start work on some fiction as well, as I do have an idea in mind for a new story, but I haven't had the energy to focus on it lately.  So much is happening right now and none of it is good.  At least I am still writing poetry and, now, I am working on the non-fiction as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three