A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Thirty-Eight

I keep going with the work.  Each day I am doing more, and it is getting easier, I think.  It may not be getting better yet, to be honest, but I know I can't keep working without learning and developing as a writer.  It is a skill and practice will hone it.  Just doing the work each day is the best way to make certain I progress in the work itself, and it will also result, at some point, in my having finished work.  I am slow with it, right now, even if I am consistent, but I know I will get more comfortable doing this work, will become more capable.  I expect that will result in a greater output, in part through faster output and in part because I will have the stamina to spend more time with the work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three