A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Thirty-Two

I am tired of being stuck and of not finding real solutions for things.  I look, but I know, also, that I do not accept certain things that might be, if. I were to choose them.  I am stuck inside my own patter of thought as much as in anything else, and the thoughts in my mind often push me around in certain ways.  I recognize that.  I don't feel capable of doing many things that I should, if I am honest, be able to do.  I want to have more and better choices, at least in this moment.  I also recognize that a part of me is afraid of that, is not happy doing these things.  I want to be able to follow the path that I was shown.  It feels like the right way to do things, in all honesty, and it means a lot to me in complicated ways.  I also am, as said before, kind of stuck.  Their is a way in which these shifts feel the desperate acts of a failure.  Maybe it matters, at the least, that I am facing it all, in some way, if only to understand it better.  I hope so.  It is just too overwhelming to continue on as things are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now