A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Seven

Melissa is finally testing negative, as of this afternoon; I also took a test this afternoon and remain negative, as well, so things will finally be getting back to normal around here, and I am glad for that.  It has been quite difficult, and I have felt very ill equipped to deal with it all, if I am honest.  I often get overwhelmed by stuff and am not able to cope, and it gets to be a lot to deal with, which I know is not easy for Melissa, either, when she has to deal with it, but it is quite hard for me when I am by myself, as well.  Some of it, I think, grows out of my neurodiversity, and some may just be my own neurosis, but it can be difficult to manage, and not having Melissa's support makes it harder.  I know I need to learn to cope in better ways, if I am honest, and I want to, but I don't know how realistic that can always be, especially if it is based in my brain.  I wonder if that is an excuse, though, if I am honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three