A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Fourteen

I had another long day, but at least I got myself to work early.  As well, I think I have the idea for a good, topical prose piece that I want to begin work on.  I should probably be writing it tonight, but it is already after midnight and I've had so many late one's, I am going to risk it.  I think it will be alright, so long as I get to it tomorrow.  I don't want to go too far into describing it here, but the concept has to do with some of the far right conspiracy theories that have been coming up lately, about how so many of these ideas connect and in what ways, and about the ways that the structure of those theories creates friction between the communities being harmed by these narratives.  It is a complicated piece, but I think I have a good grasp on it, at least on how and where I want to begin, which is the first thing I will need when I sit down to work on it tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three