A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Nineteen

Melissa and I went out tonight and were having a nice evening, but then I went and ruined it all by getting upset and going off about it.  My upset wasn't directed at Melissa, or at anyone who was present, but Melissa has been dealing with my emotions a lot, and I burden her with it too much.  I need to step up to be there for her and not put her in the position of trying to bolster and support me all the time.  I haven't always done as much for her as I should and I need to own that.  I need to show her I mean it through my actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three