A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Six

Melissa is going to take another test tomorrow and I am hoping it will be negative, at last.  It seems reasonable, considering that ten days is the advised length for quarantining and she has been sick almost two weeks at this point.  I need to take another test as well, I think, as a precaution.  I've not been symptomatic, but I am in the house and exposure is a realistic possibility.  I am hopeful that I will be alright, though.  It would really be great, though, to be able to spend time with Melissa again.  I have been going a bit batty dealing with all of this, if I am honest, and I know that it is impacting her far more, of course.  She has been spending almost twenty four hours in that bedroom and I really think she needs a bit of relief from that.  Keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow is the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three