A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Four

Melissa is still testing positive right now, so the quarantine continues.  I should probably test again, as well, just to be safe, though we have been staying apart.  We spent a few minutes sitting outside, distanced and with masks and all that, but it was nice to be able to talk and be somewhat together for a bit.  I had hoped she would be able to get out of her quarantine by now, and it seems to be lasting a long time, but at least she doesn't seem to be that ill in terms of her symptoms and everything.  I am sure that it is difficult for her to be stuck in the bedroom so much of the time, and I hope that the little bit of time we can and dare to share makes a difference.  I know that I have been feeling a strain from the isolation, even though I am able to get out a bit at the moment.  I can imagine how much worse it is for her right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three