A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred

I took my covid test this morning and was negative, so I was able to get out of quarantine.  Melissa is still isolating at the moment, but she might take a test tomorrow to check her status and then decide what to do.  The doctor recommended that she take ten days, so that might still be the advice, even if she tests negative, but that is assuming her test is negative.  It may be that she is still infectious and has to remain quarantined.  I am being hopeful, though, as it would be nice to be able to spend time with her.  Last night, more than once, I woke from an uneasy dream, confused, at first, that she wasn't there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three