A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Two-Hundred-And-Fifty-Nine

Melissa was very upset today, and I wound up agitating her a bunch, and it was not good, but I think I was able to make up for it a bit, and I am working on doing better.  I did a bunch of cleaning and vacuuming and took care of a few other things to try and help, and it might have made a bit of a difference.  In truth, I am not certain if a certain amount of this is just natural.  I mean, she is dealing with a profound loss and it is not as if I can really change that, so I am sure a certain amount of this could just be a typo of venting.  Still, I also recognize that I am not always the most aware person, and I have certain difficulties and limitations that might be challenging for her to accept right at this moment.  I think that a great deal of this is also the circumstances of being stuck in this house without a car, both in terms of my being frustrated at not getting out during the day, and her own emotions about this house itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now