A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Two-Hundred-And-Nine

I am still testing negative for Covid, but the doctor asked me to continue to isolate a few more days.  I had been hoping that it would be enough, but I know it is for the best.  Realistically, I wasn't planning to go around anyone other than Melissa, and I have spent a bit of time around her while masked and still practicing social distancing, mostly outside, to be honest.  At least I am able to go outside.  I know that is a privilege of being in Florida at this time of year, but I would point out that their are many other disadvantages, though I don't want to get into all of that craziness.  Anyhow, I am going to stay in quarantine a bit longer, as advised.  I have been testing negative since Friday, so I am not all that worried, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three