A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Seventy-Four

I had to get up quite early this morning to get to the airport.  As well,, I was worried, as there was news of many flights being cancelled, but it all went fine and I am back in Florida at home.  Melissa and I both fell asleep this afternoon, and I woke up in the middle of the night and realized I had not done any of my writing for the day.  I could easily have chosen to not write, and that would not be a bad thing to do, in general.  If I had not woken up, or hadn't thought of it, I wouldn't hold it against myself.  I might do a bit of extra work after, but that is not a major thing.  I am writing a lot less than I did for a long time, and I am alright with that.  I am glad to have done the work, though, and I do like the inertia of continuing each day.  I don't think it is a necessity, but I know that, for me, keeping going this way is better than attempting to restart again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now