A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Forty-Nine

I still don't know what is up in terms of my hard drive; my brother got his booster yesterday and woke up feeling a bit off, so he wasn't able to work on it today.  He actually offered to come over at one point, but he told me he was having chills and a headache, and I didn't think it was reasonable to ask him to work on it when he is feeling sick.  I am not certain if he was offering because he wanted to have something to do, or if he was concerned that I would be upset about it. It is not a pressing matter for me, though it is important.  Either the files are there or they are not recoverable at the moment.  Whichever is true does not impact me in this moment.  I don't have a dire need for that work.  It isn't as if this is a manuscript that I have to turn in right away, it is more the fear of losing the work overall, but I can wait a day or so for that.  It kind of upsets me to imagine my brother thinks I would demand he work when he is feeling ill in that way, but that might just be my interpretation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three