A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Sixty-Nine

I am glad to find that I am wrapping up my work early tonight.  It is kind of surprising, to be honest.  Looking at the clock, I expected it to be later, thought I had been less expedient, but I must have started at an earlier hour than I thought, and, perhaps, was more efficient with my writing than I had believed.  I am glad, though, as I know it will be good for me to get to bed early and try to get a decent night of sleep.  I have been so stressed out and overwhelmed, i am glad to have finished so I can take some time to rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three