A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Fifty-Eight

I think tonight will be another rather short entry on here.  I am feeling worn out, and I am also in a bit of a mood and have no desire to go over the same complaints and concerns again and again.  For me, these things become like a riddle that I need to solve, and if their is not a solution, that means doom, and I get stuck on them over and over and can't change it, so tonight, I am just wanting to not voice it, even though it is all playing around in my mind the same way.  It is not as if I don't try to express it or move forwards with it, but that doesn't help, because nothing is going to offer the real answer, I don't think, and without that, it just becomes an obsessive spiral, and I don't want more of that.  I want to get beyond it, but the only beyond, but I can't, I can only imagine getting to the other side of the puzzle, finding a way to get that solution.  And here I am going on about it again, though maybe I have a better understanding right at this moment.  I need to let it go, if only for a few moments, if only to try and temporarily get myself to feel a bit less overwhelmed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three