A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-And-Twenty-Two

The rejections keep accumulating this week, as I had expected.  It is very strange, the patterns of their arrival, or seems that way to me.  I am sure it is not all that significant,  but it can feel that way.  Some weeks I get no responses, and others I get one after and other; it is easy to draw an association.  As said before, I suspect it is just random, or, at most, a matter of publishing and the calendar that this industry follows.  It doesn't really matter, of course.  It is kind of unfortunate to get a bunch of rejections all at once, but I am not certain a single rejection every few days, instead, would feel much better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three