A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-And-Forty-Five

I am having a slow week, in terms of my writing.  I've been writing, but only around five poems a day, and not as much other work.  I need to get myself back to work on things, but it is sometimes difficult to do more. Still, I have to remember that I am still writing each day, that I am continuing.  Even when I am not living up to the standards I would like to uphold, I am continuing on.  It might be easier if I felt a sense of progress with the work, with my career goals and such, or even in terms of seeing something truly new in the work itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three