A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-And-Thirty-Five

 Part of what always kicks a story into gear for me as a writer is a technical perspective, a challenge in the way I want to tell the story.  The experience of the reader matters a great deal to me, not only the story but how it is perceived.  I don't know how to explain this, or if it is something that is common to all writers.  The story I am conceiving at the moment, and which I want to start writing very soon has an element, for example, that involves the concept of things that cannot be remembered, of a whole layer of the world that is not experienced because it can't be remembered, and I think I have a way to connect with that which will create a unique experience for the reader.  I am close to getting it on paper





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three