A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-And-Twenty-Nine

Tonight's writing session seemed rather difficult and I am not entirely pleased with the output.  I think it is just a matter of my being tired tonight, and I know that it is unavoidable to have these days.  It is impossible to be on all the time, and I have felt quite good about a great deal of my recent work, so it was bound to happen.  Tonight, doing the work despite my lack of inspiration was a victory, even if none of what I produced will make it beyond the failed first draft, and it is always possible that a piece which seems totally lacking can be revised into something spectacular.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three