A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-And-Nine

As mentioned last night, Melissa and I are flying to New York tomorrow, early in the morning.  As well, I had a really disastrous night of sleep last night and didn't get up until late, and thus didn't do any of my usual morning writing.  Normally, I would do that work tonight, but I have to be up in just a few hours already, so I made a decision, which seems rather significant, and that was to only write the five evening poems I am supposed to, and not the whole ten that I would do if I were making up for this morning.  I need to realize that I can be a bit more flexible, though I want to keep to doing morning and evenings with this pace, at least for now.  But I still need to adjust for the events in my life as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three