A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-And-Three

 I am glad that this week is ending.  It has been stressful, and I am ready to move on.  If only I felt next week would be much better, but so many things remain unresolved.  At least I can let go of some of it for the weekend.  It is not so much that things get better, but I can assume I won't be hearing from various people or organizations, and so I do not have to be concerned that this or that is going to be exacerbated.  I am just wanting some time to enjoy myself, but I always feel so stressed.  I hope that this weekend I can let it go for a bit, even if not forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three