A Writer's Notebook, Day Nine-Hundred-And-Ninety-One

I am very concerned about getting assistance with my submissions.  Freesia has been incredible, but I know she needs to move on from this, and I am glad to see her career taking off.  That being said, my search to make certain that I have the help I need to get the work out there is not easy to find.  As mentioned, I did speak to a company about this, but my interactions with them were not entirely comfortable.  I am hoping to be able to find some other options, but so far, no one else I've reached out to has responded.  It has me feeling rather anxious right now, and I am not certain what there is for that, to be honest.  It shouldn't be that difficult to find accommodation as a disabled person, but it often can be, especially when the issues are not so clear cut or visible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three