A Writer's Notebook, Day Eight-Hundred-And-Eighteen

I am attempting to focus on my papercraft projects right now, and I think I have made some real progress towards what I am imagining.  It is difficult for me to make the parts I am imagining, a lot of the time because of my coordination issues, but I am getting better, and I hope to have something of interest soon.  In some ways, I feel like a mad scientist with what I am considering, but it feels very nice to have a project where I can judge the outcome of my work in terms of the actual function and not the nebulous questions of art.  I am excited to get through this first set of steps, as I think it will allow me to create some amazing things, and I am excited to be able to show some of these things and discuss the specifics more, but I am not confident enough in what I am doing quite yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three