A Writer's Notebook, Day Eight-Hundred-And--Thirty-Three

I am working to be more vulnerable in my writing, and a part of that is learning to be straightforward.  It is difficult to reveal oneself, even on a piece of paper that need not ever be read, but I know that I am getting there.  I've been attempting to give myself exercises to push forwards, and I think I am finding a way forward, though it is slow and strange.  At the moment, I recognize that the shift I am seeking hasn't occurred, and much of what I am writing still curves around the point, but I am pushing towards the center, and I trust that I will find my way there, so long as I continue the effort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three