A Writer's Notebook, Day Eight-Hundred-And-Twenty-Nine

I am feeling very positive about the work I have been doing this week.  I've been working to pay attention to the aspects of the work that Nickole brought to my mind in our conference, of course, but I am finding the writing exercises in class to be really engaging.  It has been difficult work, especially the work last night and tonight, which has focused on elegies.  Some of the places it requires going emotionally are difficult, so, while there is material that comes, it can be very depleting.  I am very excited that we will be moving towards odes next.  I think that kind of positive direction is one that I need to explore more.  I am very excited to connect with those feelings of praise and joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three