A Writer's Notebook, Day Eight-Hundred-And-Twenty-Six

I am keeping this short, again, since I am going to need to be up quite early for workshop tomorrow.  Tonight we had a first introductory class, and received a rather simple assignment, to create lists of things we like and dislike about the morning.  It is a simple thing, but I found it challenging.  Ten of anything of that sort can get to be a challenge, and it is a good reminder of how easy it is to not pay attention, to not even notice you are not aware.  I think a part of the difficulty for me was also in attempting to be specific, as well, but that seems a necessity in doing such a simple assignment well.  I am not certain how well I succeeded, in truth, and some of the items felt a bit close to each other, though I hope not quite repetitive.  I am excited to see what we do with these lists, as I am sure Tim has a plan for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three