A Writer's Notebook, Day Eight-Hundred-And-Twenty-Five

It has been difficult to write today.  In part, this is a result of the processing I am doing over the various things I discussed last night.  It is difficult to change, to let down some of the barriers I am recognizing, and part of me wants to reject this path, to not confront this change.  I recognize that resistance as natural, and also think it to be a sign that I am reaching something important, as I said last night.  None of that, however, makes the work less difficult.  My impulse to do the same work needs to change, and that takes time.  I think doing some writing exercises geared at description and physicality may be of help, so I am going to look at that tomorrow.  As well, my workshop with Tim Seibles starts in the evening tomorrow, so I am hoping that will also provide some help and motivation for this progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three