A Writer's Notebook, Day Eight-Hundred-And-Twenty-Four

 I am going to be rather short tonight, as I have a very early morning tomorrow and do not want to be up much later.  At the same time, I do have a great deal I want to write about after my conference today with Nickole Brown.  As mentioned, she has been a very positive influence on me in the past, and is one of the people that I really trust for insights that will push me forwards.  In our discussion today, she offered me a lot of insight for my work and helped me to see the things that I am holding back in my work.  I feel very lucky to have had this opportunity, and I know I am going to have more to say in regards to this soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three