A Writer's Notebook, Day Eight-Hundred-And-Twenty-Three

 One of the problems I am facing, in my current papercrafting efforts, is the difficulties I have with coordination.  I am often quite clear about an idea in my head, but executing it is not as simple.  As a result, while I am still experimenting with paper, I am also starting to work on learning CAD software, so I can translate the designs from my head.  I had thought this would be quite difficult, for many of the same reasons that I find cutting and gluing hard, but a friend recommended OpenSCAD, which is text based and seems to be accessible for me.  The biggest issues I am having is in keeping clear on orientation of the axis, but I am hopeful to be able to get a level of proficiency, at least enough for my current purposes.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three