A Writer's Notebook, Day Eight-Hundred-And-Twenty-Two

 I am sliding back a bit, in terms of my writing.  I had gotten back to writing in the morning as well as in the evening, but have been less diligent, and am writing fewer poems at present.  I am lucky, however, as I am attending the Palm Beach Poetry Festival again next week (online, of course), though it will begin, for me, on Friday, when I am having my conference with Nickole Brown.  Nickole has been a very positive force, pushing me to get to work years ago, and that was what first led me to my daily writing routine.  As well, I am attending a workshop with Tim Seibles, a poet I first met and workshopped with when I was around thirteen, and who I worked with at a previous PBPF as well.  I am lucky to be getting this recharge at what feels like just the right moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three