A Writer's Notebook, Day Eight-Hundred-And-Twenty-One

This morning I discovered a corrupted file on my computer.  At the moment, the pc I have is quite old, and in need of replacement, but I am stuck with it for a bit longer.  It concerns me to find this file is corrupted, as I assume it is not the only file that is damaged, especially as I do not know the cause.  I didn't even begin looking to see what others files might be damaged, as I have too many documents to do it by hand.  Until I figure out why this happened and what files are in good order.  I need to back them all up, in case anything else happens.  It has me working on my phone at the moment, though I know I could write this on the computer safely, since it is online and not saved on my pc.  I will admit it is a choice driven, in part, by the upset and concern I am associating with the computer's unreliability.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three