A Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Eighty-Three

 I am still feeling a lack of motivation much of the time right now.  Some of this is situational, as I do not have access to my office right at the moment, and that is a hindrance.  At the same time as that is the truth, in terms of the facts, I know that if I felt a deeper drive right now, it would be a small obstacle.  I have written in far less hospitable circumstances.  It is a matter of my current mental state, of the mood I have been in.  Many things have come together for me, in ways that have me feeling quite a bit of despair and hopelessness.  I want to believe it is temporary, that things are bound to get better, but it is not easy to have that faith.  I am still writing each day, though, which must be a sign of something positive that remains within, some sense that it is all still worth the effort.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Poem: Is He Gone, Now

Part Three Is Coming