A Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Seventy-One

It has been a rather long and tiring day, and I am not able to work in my office tonight, due to the work going on in the house.  It kept me from getting more work done on my fiction, but I was able to write my poetry on my phone instead.  I am feeling rather wound down at the moment, and I want to find a path from these feelings, but I can't find a way to feel different about things that remain the same.  I know the answer is changing these things, and a large part of my problem is the feeling that I cannot do anything to actually make progress.  I do not have a path towards change, and the situation I am in is harming me, and I know that.  Even worse, I know I am often terrible company, that Melissa has to deal with it.  I do not want to be like this, and I know I need to do something about it, something to make things better in a real way.  I wish I felt optimistic about that, but I fear it will not be possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three