A Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Seventy

I need to keep my entry short tonight, so I can get myself to bed on the early side.  I had a long day, and have been rather worn out emotionally.  As well, tomorrow I have to be up early, as I have an appointment in the morning.  On top of all that, the house is a bit disordered at the moment, as they are starting to put new tile down, but only in parts of the house, and it can't be walked on yet.  This means that I had to actually go outside the house in the front and then come in again through the backyard in order to get to my office, as I couldn't walk from the kitchen, since all the wet tile is blocking the doors that lead towards my office.  I am quite tired, in any event, and I do not really know what else I would be posting tonight.  I've done my writing for the day, and now I am wrapping this up.  It will be good to get to bed early for once, and I am hoping I may even fall asleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three