Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Eighty-Two

I am feeling quite low at the moment.  Their are many factors to this, and I have commented on some already, but it still feels as if the aspect of this that is most central is the failure I am facing in my career at the moment.  Many other aspects of my life are interconnected, and it seems to me that the difficulties I am having professional are core to many of the other issues, for reasons far too complicated for me to express here.  That, of course, presents the deeper problem of attempting to find a way beyond my current troubles, a solution I have long been seeking with no luck.  Still, other things are so strained and warped, it would be even more difficult to believe those matters can actually be resolved positively right now, or even change in a true sense in the short term.  I feel the pressure to get work published in a different way, at the moment, as a remedy to other pains that result from situations I feel even less empowered to change or address in an authentic and meaningful sense.  It is not a new problem, but I feel it far more than I have in a long while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three