Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Eighty

 It has been another very intense and strange day, and their is always more being thrown into the mix with my family right now.  I am not getting into things at all, but the entirety of what has been occurring has now been added to things out of left field that should be unrelated but had to occur right now.  It is quite strange how things can always get crazier, even when it feels too extreme already.  I know I am not making a great deal of sense, or offering any real specifics, but the truth is, I do not know what specifics to share at this point.  Things are so turned around, in so many ways, even if I wanted to tell the whole story, I would be unsure of what is true or not right now, even just in terms of basic information.  And, of course, throughout it all, I am still getting rejections for more of my poems, as a small reminder or addition or garnish, reader's choice.  It may seem a distinct issue, but in so many ways it feels very connected to the rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three