Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Seventy-Eight

 The past few days have been insane, and I am feeling lost.  Everything that seemed positive turned negative, and then things would seem to be better, but only before getting even worse.  Last night and this morning, I thought my mother was going to cut me off entirely, and even though things seem to be turning around tonight, I still do not trust that it is real.  If it helps to improve things in my familial relationships, it may be worth it, but that does not change how I feel now.  This has been devestating and exhausting, and I feel mentally and emotionally frazzled to an extent I never have before.  I want to trust that things may be improving, that things might be less dramatic, but it is hard to believe that is true with everything that has happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three