A Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Seventy-Two

I am, again, not finding the energy to say much here.  It has been another overwhelming day, in so many different ways, and the nature of the current situation in the world makes everything personal.  I have much I wish I could say, but I do not yet have the capacity to express it fully.  I have been able to do a fair amount of writing, though not as much as I would have liked, or, at least, hoped, but I feel good about the work itself.  I am feeling quite pressured about my current situation, in terms of getting work published, for many reasons I do not know how to communicate accurately, but I am trying to remain optimistic, as much as I can, and to recognize the signs of positive change, and even more, to take the time to notice what is still good and beautiful in the world.  I wish I were better at that, but I do try.  I think I am going to go see if the moon is out so I can spend some time admiring it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three