A Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Seventy-Six

 I do not have the energy to write a great deal tonight.  As I have expressed in the past few entries, I am in the midst of a great deal of family drama, and I feel that I have been mistreated in ways that have been ignored or labelled as meaningless, and now it is beyond tolerable.  The part that makes me feel the worst about it is the fact that my brother is simultaneously acting in ways that are harming me while also speaking of recognizing the things that have been done to hurt me in the past that he is replicating, and claiming that he wants to make things better.  I do not know at all what to do, but I feel rather trapped right now, if I am honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three