A Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

 This week is just taking a lot out of me at the moment.  I am trying to wrap my work early tonight, as I have not been sleeping well and I need to be up early again in the morning.  I didn't even have a chance to write this morning, and I expect tomorrow will be similar.  I have managed to get four poems done today, and a bit of work on my current story.  For me, that feels rather small as an output for the day, but I also know it is far more than I would have been writing for much of my life, that it represents the change that comes when one accepts one's work as a true discipline and practice, or at least that is how it has seemed for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three