A Writer's Notebook, Day Seven-Hundred-And-Seventy-One

I am going to keep this short, as I have a very busy day tomorrow, but I have gotten a lot of writing done today, in spite of other responsibilities.  I feel that I am in a very productive state at present, and that my work has been changing in ways I think are quite positive.  As well, I feel that I am in that magical space where I can just start a poem and know what I am doing, or at least trust it to come together.  I am experimenting in the work, doing things in terms of language and structure that I wouldn't have considered until now, and I think it is resulting in some very good work.  It is strange, as I have so much other work I still want to publish, but it is feeling, already, very misrepresentative of the directions I am going in now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three